Beginning today you may pay the BCBOA yearly dues. The BCBOA due amount is $30($31 if paid by Venmo), if paid by July 31st. If dues are not paid by the deadline, there is a $5 late fee for a total of $35($36 if paid by Venmo).
You have 2 options to on paying:
- Pay by Check(made out to BCBOA Treasurer)
6178 Summerville Lane
Hamilton, OH 45011
- Pay by Venmo: @bcboatreasurer
|Season||Deadline to Renew Without a Late Fee||Deadline to Renew WITH $50 Late Fee|
|Fall Sports||June 30||July 15|
|Winter Sports||September 30||October 31|
|Spring Sports||December 31||January 31|
- Starting June 1, login to myOHSAA at http://officials.myohsaa.org/Logon to renew your permit. You may renew using a credit card or by entering your bank account information. Renewal fees are $60 for the first sport and $30 for each additional sport when completed prior to Midnight ET on the date listed above.
- A $50 late fee will be charged for renewals completed after Midnight ET of the deadline to renew without a late fee date outlined in the table above.
- Permits must be renewed by Midnight ET onthe date listed in the Deadline to Renew Without a Late Fee column in the table above to remain active and avoid a late fee.
- You will be prompted to review and update your myOHSAA profile with any mailing address changes to ensure that all OHSAA mailings, including rule books, are received.
- While we have made very limited exceptions prior to the pandemic by allowing officials to renew in-person, we will not accept any in-person renewals this year. All renewals must be completed online through myOHSAA.
- Officials with a permit in multiple seasons may choose to renew each sport at separate times while still receiving the additional sport fee reduction. An official will receive the additional sport fee reduction throughout the year, but the late fee will still apply to the prescribed timelines.
- Renewing a permit does not provide or imply a guarantee of OHSAA officiating assignments in the season renewed. There will be no refunds or transfers of officiating fees to the following school year in the event that the sport season is cancelled.